hey, i’m lynz. here’s what i do
- Logic Pro X
- Pro Tools
- Final Cut Pro
- HTML + CSS
- Audio Engineering
Producer / Artist 2011-Present
- I create music and produce and record other artists. I work in Logic, Pro Tools, and Ableton Live.
- I self-produced my first album at age 16 and ran a
successful Kickstarter campaign totaling $1,015.
Alumna, GRAMMY CAMP JUNE 2015
- GRAMMY Camp is a 10-day music camp ran by the Grammy Foundation for high school students seeking a career in music. Marren Morris (Zedd – The Middle) being a famous alumna.
- I was one of 72 students selected from around the world to attend and picked for audio engineering.
Writer / Dev,BackstageAxxess JUNE 2015
- BackstageAxxess is a music website showcasing artist interviews, new music releases and concert reviews.
- I wrote concert reviews and filmed, edited, and transcribed artist interviews. I also maintained the WordPress site and database.
Student, Crē•8MusicAcademy OCT. 2017
- Crē•8 Music Academy is a 4-week commercial music production boot camp ran through Westlake Studios, the home of Michael Jackson, The Weeknd, Rihanna, etc.
- I learned professional music production and studio etiquette, covering everything from songwriting arrangement, vocal comping and tuning, to mixing on an SSL in Westlake Studios.
Writer/Assistant, Fomo 2018-Present
- Fomo is a marketing plugin for e-commerce websites that displays a live stream of notifications of purchases, new subscribers, current page views, etc. on their website.
I write 4 case studies per month showcasing customers who’ve had Fomo increase their sales and how they use it.
- I’m also in charge of administrative/assistant type tasks.
New York State Regents diploma, Magna Cum Laude — 2016
Jack Yellen Songwriter’s Scholarship via the Buffalo Music Hall of Fame