Musician and performer
Buffalo, New York — May 2011 to present
I have been performing live since 2011 at various benefit events and venues around Buffalo NY. Notable performances include the Music Is Art Festival led by the Goo Goo Dolls bassist Robby Takac. I have also been maintaining a YouTube page and creating a following with self produced videos and cover songs with views reaching up to 10,000.
Executive Producer and Audio Engineer
Buffalo, New York — November 2013 to present
I have helped many projects come to life with my assistance in producing, recording and mixing. I have recorded and mixed songs in genres ranging from hip hop to pop. Examples of work I’ve done for others can be found at
Assistant writer and videographer
backstageaxxess.com — December 2013 to March 2017
I wrote music reviews, ran the camera and edited videos for backstageaxxess.com for 4 years. I was in charge of filming interviews with many notable artists such as The Goo Goo Dolls, Tal Wilkenfeld, and Ryan Cabrera.
- Gained experience in WordPress
- Learned about the PR side of the music industry
Grammy Camp, Grammy In The Schools
University of Southern California, California — June 2015
In 2015, I was one of only 72 high school students to be chosen for the GRAMMY Foundation’s annual GRAMMY Camp in Los Angeles..
[“GRAMMY Camp is a live-in music industry camp where participants with varied interests learn how the music business works. They leave with a greater sense of how they can develop a strategy that will increase their chances at having a successful career in music. U.S. citizens currently be enrolled in high school are eligible to apply.”] https://www.grammy.org/files/press-release/pdf/gc_selectees_2015_rev_final.pdf
- Received a full scholarship
- Ran Pro Tools sessions, tracked, mixed and edited in Pro Tools
- Worked with notable artists and producers such as Leslie Drayton.
Released first album, Dusk At Dawn
Buffalo, New York — August 2015
After getting experience at Grammy Camp, I released my first full length album with 12 songs
- Self produced/mixed/mastered
- All original music
- Raised $1,000 on Kickstarter
- Released my first music video for my song “Goodbye”.
Winner of the Jack Yellen Songwriting Scholarship, Buffalo Music Hall Of Fame
Buffalo, New York — May 2016
Jack Yellen Foundation Songwriter’s competition is for songwriters 21 and under. The four finalists selected performed their songs at a showcase held at the Hard Rock Café, Niagara Falls USA on May 25th, 2016. I won with my song “Enough” and received a full day recording session to record the song at GCR Audio in downtown Buffalo. I’ve had the opportunity to work with the Buffalo Music Hall of Fame inductees and board members to arrange and record the song, have a spot on the upcoming Buffalo Music Hall of Fame compilation CD, and will receive a paid performance at the Hard Rock Café in Niagara Falls.
Built a company website, High Speed CNC
San José, California— November 2016 to May 2017
- Learned Squarespace
- Learned how to work with a client to meet their vision
- Learned to solve problems in an unfamiliar developer’s environment
- Audio engineering, recording and mixing
- Background in music theory, 7+ years of violin, 6 years of rhythm acoustic/electric guitar, vocals, and basic piano skills
- Songwriting and arranging
- Logic Pro and Ableton Live
- Experience with Xpand, Native Instruments and various other 3rd party instrument plugins
- Familiar with synthesizers and creating patches
- Strong computer skills in Mac OS
- Web development in WordPress, Squarespace, HTML + CSS
- Video production and editing in Final Cut Pro
Available upon request.